Rejuvenate & Glow Gift
This holiday season, gift better. Give the gift of great skin with our Rejuvenate & Glow gift. The perfect introduction to science-backed skincare, it contains our best-selling Rejuvenating Face Serum in a limited edition holiday sleeve.
- Inspired by nature, perfected by science. The Rejuvenating Face Serum delivers a powerful dose of anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant ingredients directly into the skin.
- The first and only serum in the UK containing CBG (cannabigerol) a potent new cannabinoid shown to prevent the signs of skin ageing and defend against the damaging effects of inflammation and UV exposure - root causes of skin ageing. Learn more about the science and research behind this ingredient.
- CBG and peptides blend to promote collagen synthesis, prevent wrinkles and create a firmer texture, resulting in smoother, brighter, more radiant skin.
- Designed to layer well with retinol, AHA, BHA and vitamin C, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and unscented formula that works in harmony with our SPF 25 Rejuvenating Day Cream or with our Rejuvenating Night Cream.
- Vegan, Cruelty free & fragrance free.
Use daily, and apply 1-2 pumps to face both morning and evening after cleansing. In the morning, follow with SPF. In the evening, use before night cream or oil.
Our products are all unisex and formulated to complement your existing skincare routine. This Face Serum is 15ml (0.5 FL OZ).
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, C13 - C15 Alkane, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cannabigerol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Tocopherol, Sorbitol, Sodium PCA, Sucrose Laurate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Sodium Lactate, Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol
Anti-inflammatory. Anti-ageing, Antioxidant. Anti-blemish. Cruelty free. Vegan. Free from Parabens, Sulphates, Phthalates. Designed for all skin types. Dermatologically Tested / Safe for Sensitive Skin.
|Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC)||< 0.007ppm|
|Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCa)||< 0.002ppm|
|Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ8-THC)||< 0.009ppm|
|Cannabinol (CBN)||< 0.009ppm|
Each batch of product has been tested by an independent analytical laboratory, which is accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as awarded by the UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service).
All products are produced according to current Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (ISO 22716:2007).
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety and efficacy and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please visit our Certificates of Conformance page and find your LOT number.
This holiday season, gift better.
The perfect present for everyone on your list. This holiday season, give the gift of great skin with our selection of premium skincare sets.
Prevents the ageing effects of UV radiation and inflammation
Inhibits the ageing and irritating effects of inflammation
Protects skin against damage caused by environmental stressors
Stops the growth of blemish-causing bacteria
Discover real results:
"Inflammation is a major cause of the ageing process, because it reduces collagen production and prevents cellular repair. Cellular Goods is the first and only brand in the UK to formulate the breakthrough Cannabinoid, CBG."
Hannah Coates, Beauty and Wellness Editor - British Vogue
Simple answers for your most complex cannabinoid questions.All FAQs
The possibilities of cannabinoids for skin health are immense. Cannabinoids can address a range of skincare concerns thanks to their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Our skincare products have been tested under dermatologist supervision and are proven to be suitable for sensitive skin. That said, everyone’s skin is different and we recommend patch testing any new product for individuals with reactive or sensitive skin.
Cannabinoids are a group of molecules that interact with the human body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). Cannabinoids can be classified as endogenous (produced naturally by the body) or exogenous (not produced by the body).
- Would you recommended this product to a friend?
- How old are you?
Great product , even better value
I have been using since March , an amazing product which has made a real difference to my skin health, even better value in the gift set with a nice festive box , a perfect fit for my wife